Tuesday, September 02, 2008

McKinna is Potty Trained!!


The end of July I decided I was ready to train McKinna on the potty. She had been ready for a couple of months but I was having a lot of sickness with my pregnancy. We started on a wednesday and by Saturday she was telling me she had to go potty and by Sunday she wasn't having any accidents. It surprised the crap out of me because I expected a couple of weeks of accidents. I'm so proud of her and how well she did. My mom says not to expect all of my kids to be that easy. I will be grateful. Here's a pic with her new panties (which are too big, but they don't sell them in 24 month sizes for my skinny girl).

1 comment:

Janelle said...

So Funny... we finally caved and decided to go ahead and potty train Emorie over the weekend. She wanted to before but I wasn't ready because diapers are so convenient.
McKinna's pic with the big panties is cute and we had the same problem, but...

YES they do sell panties that small... Target has size 2T panties in the baby section. Just be careful because some brands run bigger than others. We had to buy skinny bottomed Emorie the Hanes brand because they seem to be more true to size, but even they are a little big but closer. (We'll have to post a pic of Emorie when we're done too.)

Blog Templates: scroll all the way to the top of my blog. There should be a pop up box on the upper left hand corner that says "Cutest Blog on the Block" Click on that and it will take you there. It's great and we can change them as much as we want!
I'm so glad to see a post from you guys. I've tried to check the MySpace and Facebook things but didn't get very far... guess I wasn't committed to making an account for myself... but I will if that's where you post most of your things. Now that's school's in, I have more time so I'll get to it.
~~Janelle